Step 1: Delete the Old Version
1.1. In the admin dashboard go to Appearance > Themes.
1.2. Deactivate old version of the Theme.
1.3. Hover mouse on the target theme, click Theme Details link.
1.4. In the lower right corner of the theme window click Delete.
Step 2: Upload the New Version
2.1. After deleting the old version of the target theme, upload the newer package with latest version of the target theme.
2.2. Now you can activate the latest version of the target theme.
Note please: You can download the latest version of your theme from your account page.
Use these plugins to make the update process quick and easy:
- Download the latest zip file for your theme from your account page on DinevThemes.com.
- Log into your WordPress site.
- Go to Appearance > Themes.
- Click the “Add New” button at the top of the page.
- Click the “Upload Theme” button at the top of the page.
- Select the zip file with the new theme version to install.
- Click the “Install Now” button.