Since may 2020, we’ve provide automatic theme updates as like is usual for themes from the WordPress.org repository. However it is an experimental feature available for some of our premium themes (you will see the link for Update now as usual if it’s available for your theme). For those of our themes that don’t have automatic update available you’ll have to update the theme manually after you saw an update notification on the dashboard.
Note: You can download the latest version of your theme from your account page.
Helpful link – How do I log to my account on DinevThemes?
Step 1: Delete the Old Version
1.1. In the admin dashboard go to Appearance > Themes.
1.2. Deactivate old version of the Theme.
1.3. Hover mouse on the target theme, click Theme Details link.
1.4. In the lower right corner of the theme window click Delete.
Step 2: Upload the New Version
2.1. After deleting the old version of the target theme, upload the newer package with latest version of the target theme.
2.2. Now you can activate the latest version of the target theme.
Updates is as easy as 1 2 3
Use these plugins to make the update process quick and easy:
After activate the plugin that we recommended above, updating the theme on your site will be easy-peasy:
- Download the latest zip file for your theme from your account page on DinevThemes.com.
- Log into your WordPress site.
- Go to Appearance > Themes.
- Click the “Add New” button at the top of the page.
- Click the “Upload Theme” button at the top of the page.
- Select the zip file with the new theme version to install.
- Click the “Install Now” button.
Here is another plugin you can use: